November 3-5, 2020
Tuition of $1,275 for all three days
- Registration includes all classes, digital course materials, and lunch each day!
- Full Time College Student will receive $200 discount.
- With a paid registration at $1275, one immediate family member will receive a $200 discount.
Call for coupon code
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in taking control of their own destiny and net profitability. If you want to learn the Top 10 factors to becoming a price maker and not a price taker, this school is for you.
Joseph Decuis Farm
6755 E 900 S
Columbia City, IN 46725
What You Will Learn
- How to significantly enhance the value of everything you produce
- Emerging Markets and Revenue streams: How to recognize, capitalize, and utilize
- Step-by-step instruction on how to develop a stacked enterprise system
- Development of multiple revenue streams per acre annually
- Techniques for producing premium pastured proteins, produce, specialty grains and other crops
- Enhancing the flavor and nutrient profile of the foods you produce and market
- Creating a compelling and appealing story and brand
- How to find and capitalize on hidden value within all products
- How to identify target market channels and demographics
- How to effectively and efficiently reach your target customer audience
- Highly effective platforms for direct marketing
- Market opportunities within branded programs and other viable market options aside from direct marketing
- Processing “ins and outs” and determining viable processing options
- What to know about processing and your processor:
- Key questions to ask
- Navigating the waters of USDA inspection, label approval, and regulations
- Pros and cons of available certifications
- How to develop meaningful relationships with your target customers and becoming their trusted knowledge leader
- How to create your unique niche
- How to deal with size and scale: Success strategies for small, mid-sized, and large operations.